Pursuant to Art. 13. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
I. The administrator of your personal data is: RAFAŁ DOBRAKOWSKI DENTYSTA ul. Przyjaźni 16, 53-030 Wrocław NIP 8971545166, Regon 932277786, correspondence address as above, contact phone: 713336666, mobile: 606825803,mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. We will process your data only for the purpose of preventive healthcare or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee’s ability to work, medical diagnosis, providing health care or social security, treatment or management of health care or social security systems and services on the basis of EU law or state law member state or in accordance with an agreement with a healthcare professional and subject to the conditions and safeguards referred to in Art. 11 sec. 3 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. It is unacceptable to process your data for the purpose of direct marketing.
III. Right to object
At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, processed for the purpose and on the basis of the above-mentioned. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defense of claims.
IV. We will store data for the period necessary to archive medical records in accordance with applicable law.
V. Your personal data may be transferred only to doctors, medical entities, diagnostic entities, only for the purposes specified in point II, and to entities and bodies that are required by mandatory provisions to disclose this data.
VI. According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
a) access your data and receive a copy of it
b) rectify (correct) your data
c) request removal, limitation or objection to their processing
d) data portability
e) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VII. Providing data is voluntary.
VIII. Please be advised that we do not make decisions in an automated manner and your data is not profiled.
IX. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (including those belonging to special categories) at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. Moreover, the refusal of consent or its withdrawal may result in the inability to provide you with a medical service and justify the refusal to provide such a service.
X. The Controller’s facility is covered by the video monitoring system. The purpose of using the monitoring system is to ensure the safety of persons and property at the Controller’s premises, e.g. against theft, fire and any other undesirable events threatening the safety of the workplace, and to keep secret information, the disclosure of which could expose the Controller to damage (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation *, Article 222 (1) of the Act of June 26, 1974 – Labor Code).
Personal data protection officer
Information on video monitoring
Information on the protection of personal data in connection with with video monitoring in the premises of Rafał Dobrakowski Dentysta with headquarters in Wrocław – for people from outside the office – Rafał Dobrakowski Dentysta
1. The administrator of personal data processed using the video monitoring used is Rafał Dobrakowski Dentysta with its registered office in Wrocław, NIP: 8971545166, REGON: 932277786, registered office address: Przyjaźni 16, 53-030 Wrocław, correspondence address for the medical facility as above, telephone number : +713336666, email address: email@example.com (hereinafter: the “Administrator”). Contact details of the data protection officer appointed in the office of Rafał Dobrakowski Dentysta – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.The purpose of the processing of personal data through the applied monitoring is to ensure the safety of persons and property at the Controller’s workplace, e.g. against theft, fire and any other undesirable events threatening the safety of the workplace, and to keep secret information, the disclosure of which could expose the Controller to risk. damage (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation *, Article 222 (1) of the Act of June 26, 1974 – Labor Code, Article 23a of the Act of April 15, 2011 on medical activity).
3. The IT service provider has access to the monitoring recordings (except for the Administrator).
4. The recording will be kept for a maximum of 1 month from the date of recording. After the expiry of the indicated period, the data will be deleted. This does not apply to situations where the recording will serve as evidence in proceedings conducted pursuant to legal provisions or the Administrator has learned that the recording may constitute evidence in such proceedings – then the recording will be stored until the final conclusion of the proceedings.
5. Each recorded person has the right to request from the Administrator:
1) access to the recording that concerns it,
2) delete or rectify the recording that concerns it,
3) restrictions on the processing of the recording that concerns it,
4) the right to object to the processing of data by means of a recording that concerns it.
6. Each recorded person has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – in a situation where he considers that the processing of his data through monitoring violates the Regulation *.
7. Data of recorded persons are not covered by automated decision making. Data controller Rafał Dobrakowski * Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal Journal of the European Union L 119/1); the text of the regulation is available on the website at: https://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
8. The facility is located at: ul. Przyjaźni 16, 53-030 Wrocław